10/19/07

a dreaded sunny day.....

my fav band in high school was the smiths. my favorite song was "cemetry gates" and it was playing in my head all day today!


Dan took the above photo. he's a much better photographer than I could ever be.




"A dreaded sunny day /So I meet you at the cemetry gates/ Keats and Yeats are on your side/ A dreaded sunny day/ So I meet you at the cemetry gates/ Keats and Yeats are on your side/ While Wilde is on mine /So we go inside and we gravely read the stones/ All those people, all those lives/ Where are they now ?/ With loves, and hates/ And passions just like mine/ They were born/ And then they lived /And then they died/ It seems so unfair/ I want to cry.."

1 comment:

GLITTERGIRL said...

um, yeah....someone hacked into my blogger account and made a note about being the photographer of one of the pics. groundcat, you better watch out! next thing ya know, you're going to have a post on your blog about having the best girlfriend ever!!!